The Level 4 Diploma in Site Management is intended for those wishing to progress to a management role within the construction industry.
In order to be accepted on the programme candidates should have at least two years experience on site above the level of trade charge hand with some general management responsibility.
The Certificate requires 12 CIOB modules, for those who have completed the Level 4 Certificate a further 8 units are required which consists of the following units:
1. Project Planning
2. Project Control And Monitoring
3. Managing The Quality Of Site Work
4. Managing Health, Safety, Welfare And Risk Control At Work
5. Managing Dimensional Control on Site
6. Developing and Managing People
7. Improving Managerial Skills
8. Contractual and Legal Responsibilities
9. Estimating & Measuring Work
10. Managing Sub-contractors
11. Managing Building Services
12. Managing Technology of Modern Construction
All units, with the exception of Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work can be studied on line. Managing Dimensional Control on Sites incorporates a practical aspect which necessitates a two day workshop.
Candidates who successfully complete the Diploma can apply for Incorporated Membership and use the post nominal letters of ICIOB and to apply for the CSCS Black management card.
For further information visit the Construction Learning Gateway by clicking on the link below.